DiDo

Simple
How much do you paying for insurance
I as individual in NJ Medical alone for me and my spouse
two years ago was $2300.00 per month
dental and eye not included with $1000.00 deductible each
plus around $5000.00 vehicle liability plus $4500.00
company liability. How much are you paying
per head on your employees and remember
I am only worker here that have to burn midnight oil here

"G Henslee" wrote in message
G Henslee wrote:
HeatMan wrote:

"G Henslee" wrote in message

HeatMan wrote:

wrote in message
oups.com...

Would appreciate idea of current hourly rate for Licensed plumber

Wherever in the world you are, it is whatever the market will bear.

And if you're not careful, the bear will eat you.

EVERY tradesman has different pricing and that depends on their

individual

overhead. A one man shop may actually have a higher overhead cost
than

a 50

person operation.

How do you figure that could be? You must have a different idea of
'overhead' than I do.

Okay, what's your idea of overhead?

I asked you first.

but if you must know:

Overhead includes two major categories of cost, operations overhead and
general and administrative overhead. Operations overhead includes costs
that are not 100 percent attributable to the activity being competed but
are generally associated with the recurring management or support of the
activity. General and administrative overhead includes salaries,
equipment, space, and other tasks related to headquarters management,
accounting, personnel, legal support, data processing management, and
similar common services performed external to the activity, but in support
of the activity being competed.

Now, based upon even part of that how in the hell could you realistically
figure a one man shop could have higher overhead than a 50 man shop???