TURTLE

"Robert Allison" wrote in message
news:1QESe.12892$B34.3611@trnddc09...
TURTLE wrote:

This is Turtle

I don't need all this bandwide to explain New Orleans and how it got cought
with it's draws down. When a Small bar owners can clear $1,000.00 a nite , a
General contractor make good money fixing up falling down building, a Pan
Handler can make him $500.00 a day coning visitors to the city with cons, and
a good looking Hooker can clear about $2,000.00 a nite. WELL , Your not
getting these people to leave work and loose that kind of money because of
some stupid hurrican warning issued by the Mayor who we don't even know his
name.

The same thing happen to Camereon , Louisiana back in 1957 when Audrew hit
there. It kill 400+ but was extimated at about 600. I remember going down
there after the storm in a 1957 Chevy of my grand fathers and they had cows
hanging in the electric wires coming into the city. When there is a hurrican
warning there now days . hey, They move their asses out of there. When they
tell them to move out. They town is a ghost town in about 6 hours. they leave
everything to flood insurance and move out.

TURTLE

Turtle,

I was wondering if you were OK. I don't know exactly where you are in LA, but
I was hoping that you didn't get hit by this. Glad to hear from you.

Having lived in NO for a couple of years back in the 70s, this has been pretty
personal. The first refugees have arrived here in Austin last night. I am
currently under the weather, but intend to go down and serve as a volunteer as
soon as I am well.

Hoping that you and yours are doing well and hoping for the best for the
southeast, Miss. and Alabama.

--
Robert Allison Rimshot, Inc.
Georgetown, TX

This is Turtle.

Awwwwww , I don't live on the coast for this one reason. I live about 100 miles
off the coast.

We have a few people here in town who got out early here but none of the late
ones that will be getting out because they are very disrespectiable peoples. So
watch out for the late ones that are getting out for they are the ones that will
be the drug dealers and drug heads who will create the trouble. The early ones
that got out will be the ones your getting for the late ones / Drug dealers are
just being moved out now. The Red Cross knows who they are dealing with and will
try to seperate the low life from the regular people. the Low Life is starting
out today 9/4/05 Sunday .

Thanks for thinking about me but i'm OK.

TURTLE