Linda Hungerford

In article t,
Larry Caldwell wrote:

In article , (Gort)
says...

That's the problem. Politicos think of them as people rather than
taxpayers. They just don't realize where the money actually comes from.
LA lost a lot of revenue, but they haven't figured that out yet.

I think everyone knows that the City of New Orleans is bankrupt. It
won't be paying any bills any time soon.

I heard the mayor of Baton Rouge on the radio saying that the population
of Baton Rouge was going to double or triple in the next 30 days. With
winter coming, I don't know how they will manage to provide shelter for
that many people.

true, but...i would sure rather do winter in Baton Rouge in this
situation, than in central Illinois, e.g.

Linda H.