Phil Addison

On Sun, 04 Sep 2005 13:31:17 GMT, in uk.d-i-y raden
wrote:

Ah - so grunff is hosting it all ?

I didn't realise that

I just noticed that there were a lot of Faqs suddenly appearing and that
I have space and b/w available.

Password access is not a problem, I think I gave it to you

Geoff, yes you did give me a password, but I sounds as if there must
have been some mis-understanding over what you were offering and what I
needed for my own peace of mind.

Basically it was important for me to have full ownership and control of
the domain if I was to be responsible for its maintenance, regardless of
where it was hosted. That is why we discussed my buying www.uk-diy.org
off you, but in the end you decided to retain title to it.

Just for the record, I intend to give the option of taking over title of
diyfaq.org.uk to whoever next takes on the FAQ maintenance.

If it's all in hand, no problem

It does seem to be, but I'm happy to go into more detail in private
email if you want.

Phil
The uk.d-i-y FAQ is at http://www.diyfaq.org.uk/
Remove NOSPAM from address to email me