RBM

I don't know how your system works now, but I don't see any reason not to
have a timer that opens a few solenoids at a time to stagger the operation

"Art" wrote in message
ink.net...
My irrigation contractor just informed me that the city will be lowering
psi to 58 in a few months so he will have to add a pump to the irrigation
plan he is about to install. I don't like the idea of a booster pump so I
asked him about a redesign of the system. He shrugged that that would
mean a 10 delay at least. Am I wrong to try to avoid a pump? Seems like
something more to break. Which is better more zones and heads or a pump?
Thanks for your help. This is my first irrigation system.