Robert

Default Laminate flooring repair (well not repair, more like finish...)

We bought our house 6 months ago and it has laminate flooring in one
room. It seems ok except.... it does not reach to the edge of the room
and stops short of the skirting boards. I can cover most of this with
a bit of beading. However down one edge it it as much an an inch or
more from the skirting and looks dreadful. Is there anything I can
fill the big gap with (I have heard car bodyfiller mentioned)? I can
then paint it approx the same colour as the laminate, add some edging
and maybe it will not look that bad...
--

Rob Chafer
Silverfrost