Grunff

Default Makita 8433 Combi Cordless 14v or 18v

Quddus wrote:

If anyone has bought one recently then please comment on what
persuaded you between the 18v/14v/12v models (apart from the price)

I bought the 18V a couple of months ago after trying a whole range of
other makes, and am very, very happy with it.

The 2.6Ah NiMH batteries give huge battery life. When using it to screw
down flooring, it can go for several hours before needing a battery swap.

Several places (Screwfix and Axminster I think) are doing it with 3
battery packs. I got a 3 battery pack one with a free pocket TV for £280
from Screwfix.

--
Grunff