jdk

Gideon wrote:
I've been told to never seal the entrances to a yellow jacket
nest around the house. You run the risk that they will chew
their way out of the nest in the direction of your home's interior.

I don't know if it is true, but it seems to make sense.

you are right. years ago my mother was in the hospital and i was taking
care of her cat. saw a ton of wasps, or bees going in an area near a
vent on the first floor. use some old sevin and chloradane in the
opening. came back a
day later and there was a ton of them dead and alive(a little) in the
house. the cat was scared shi****s. years later the cat died of cancer.