Dave Liquorice

On Sat, 03 Sep 2005 20:07:47 GMT, Zipadee Doodar wrote:

Now, I had been minding my own business, so to speak, when this thug
attacked,

Hang on, you attacked it first by trying to crush it between your
trousers and thigh. It retaliated in the only way it could by
stinging, indeed that tactic worked (for a while).

BTW I don't blame you for killing that one but the wanton destruction
of a whole nest this late in the season is just silly. A few weeks
time an it'll be dead. And how come this nest has only just become a
"problem" it'll have been there since late spring...

--
Cheers
Dave. pam is missing e-mail