keith

On Sat, 03 Sep 2005 07:50:13 -0700, needin4mation wrote:

Thanks. I figured for the actual hole in the wall I might use a key
hole saw and cut the circle and then cut the square for the square box
and plate. Maybe I should just drill a hole in the floor.

Cutting a hole in the wall (sheetrock, anyway) is relatively easy. I
don't particularly like keyhole saws because they tend to be a bit on the
coarse side. I've used saber saws with metal (24-32 TPI) blades with musc
success. I now use a Roto-Zip. ;-) BTW, "old wiring" boxes come with a
paper template to get the hole right. Make sure it's in the one you get
(sometimes the fall out).

--
Keith