Mary Fisher

"Jeff" wrote in message
On Sat, 3 Sep 2005 13:39:16 +0100, "Andy Luckman (AJL Electronics)"
wrote:

In article , Bob Eager
wrote:

Mary will be along in a minute to tell you to leave the dear little
waspies alone, and probably to feed them too!

Not just Mary. There are many of us that object to senseless killing.

Thing is, once they start coming into the house in numbers, you _have_
to do something. We were forced to kill a few big ones, those that
refused to leave voluntarily though opened windows.....

Why were you force to kill them?

Mary

Others will have real ideas...in my case I just bought some proprietary
wasp nest treatment.

How about leaving them alone?

We were advised by the council pest control to do just that. He also
said as a last resort to buy a spray which projects about 3m (keeping
you out of the way of angry wasps). He said that one only needs to hit
a few wasps to kill the entire nest off. We bought the spray but
followed his advice to leave them to die off (we had no idea they did
this) and then blocked off the entrance to the nest.

We found if we left them alone, in general, they reciprocated
Regards, Jeff.