Zipadee Doodar

"Andy Champ" wrote in message
Pete Jenkins wrote:
"Rob Morley" wrote in message
t...

In article ,
Ignore it - they'll be gone in a few weeks.

Last night, I was sitting on the toilet, trousers around my ankles,
suffering and attack of diaror...diahorrore....the trots. When i was able to
stand, I flushed, and pulled up said trousers, only to be stung on the thigh
by a lethargic wasp which had come in thruogh the bathroom window, and
settled on my waistband. I killed - sorry -murdered the wasp on the spot,
and called my wife, asking her to suck the poison out immediately. "Not on
your life!" was her sympathetic reply, ansd she proceeded to dab the
reddening sting with vinegar, which did not help in the slightest. Now, I
had been minding my own business, so to speak, when this thug attacked, so I
am all in favour of getting rid of the buggers on sight. As it happened, I
dropped the corpse into the toilet bowl, and my second attack of
di.....trots a few minutes later resulted in poetic justice on the head of
the wasp. I now check carefully every time I go in, and before pulling
trousers up - after all, a couple of inches to the right, and the wife
wouldn't even have applied vinegar, let alone..........

ZD