Gunner Asch

On Sat, 03 Sep 2005 08:13:55 -0700, Jon Anderson
wrote:

jim rozen wrote:

Why didn't somebody say, put those busses to work? Break in and
commandeer them, apppoint drivers, give each one a map and say,
pick up a busload and just *drive*.

Did you see that fellow Greta inverviewed last night? Found a school bus
office torn open, grabbed a key and matched it to a bus. Fired the
sucker up and headed out of town picking up folks as he went. They all
pooled money along the way to Houston for gas.

Real initiative almost always shows up at the individual level.

Jon

Oh NO Jon..no can do!! We cant be self reliant!! We Must wait for
the Collective to help us!

Gunner

for torturing the cat." Gunner