Tony Sivori

[follow up set to misc.consumers]
willshak wrote:
If the OP had followed his own advice and disconnected his phone and
cable, how could he have posted his energy saving list here?

Public access point, for instance a library?

Or maybe he did what I did.

Last year I canceled my land line phone ($40 per month with caller ID and
unlisted number), my dial up Internet ($20 per month, through my phone
company), and my cable TV ($45 per month with no premium channels).

Now I have my cell phone only and I added cable Internet access for $45
per month which compared to my earlier expenses saves $60 per month and
gives me the broadband that I'd been wanting for years.

--
Tony Sivori