Sacramento Dave

"Nick" wrote in message
ups.com...
I have a fiberglass or resin (I'm not certain which) shower pan and I
read a thread about deep cleaning it with CLR. It doesn's say anything
about fiberglass on the package. Is it safe?

Nick

IMO. CLR is about worthless for cleaning anything except your wallet. You
might try a marine supply they have cleaners for fiberglass ( check west
marine online) Most of them I've used are abrasive more like a polishing
compound.Never tried on a shower pan. I actually taped the drain on a
fiberglass shower and poured bleach in it and let it sit, hardly did a
thing. It might take some trial and error but you would think there would be
something that would work.