Lurch

Default Makita 8433 Combi Cordless 14v or 18v

On 18 Jun 2004 11:24:51 -0700, (Quddus) strung
together this:

Anyone who is lucky enough
to own one of these please comment on the differences between the
14.4v and 18v models.

I can't comment on the 18V but I've got the 14.4V version. It gets
some serious abuse from me and all I've had to do to it in 18 months
is replace the motor bearings and brushes, costing some £12 or
something daft IIRC.
The torque is plentiful, the first job I did with mine after i got it
was to drill a 25mm hole through a wet 4x4 fence post with an auger
bit and it flew through! Battery life is good, I never manage to run
them down quickly unless it's constantly in use when flooring or
something.
If I was going to get another drill I wouldn't hesitate in replacing
it with another.
--

SJW
A.C.S. Ltd