Steve knight

On 2 Sep 2005 11:04:12 -0700, "SonomaProducts.com"
wrote:

1. No, a slider will be less accurate. However, how acurate are you
looking for. If I am building furniture where I want real accuracy, I
use the table saw and a well tuned sled (Incra in my case).

depends on the machine. so far my makita 1013 has been more accurate
then any of my non sliders. but I demand more out of that saw then
most people need out of one.
there are few good non sliding saws out there anymore.
but getting a 12" is not the way to increase accuracy.
getting a forrest blade will help a fair amount.
Knight-Toolworks
http://www.knight-toolworks.com
affordable handmade wooden planes