Joseph Meehan

news.rcn.com wrote:
I am having some difficulty finding hot and cold handles for my shower
unit. The diverter says ELJER on it and seems to be something called
a US Brass Valley Line with an Old Style (spline)

I tried a Fit-all one from Danco which seem to be useless as it both
seems too long to fit on the spline, it's fit-all attachment which
tightens with three small allen-key screws strips the spline and
doesn't stay on and the plastic seems to have started to crumble
BEFORE I even started to use it (back to Home Depot for that one)

All I have found at any hardware store seem to have an early fifties
retro look about them which I find personally offensive

Does anyone know a FitAll manufacturer which makes a proper line of
vaguely modern offerings or where I can get one specifically made for
the US Brass Valley Line please?

It looks like that line was discontinued in 2000 and I don't see where
anyone picked it up. I wonder if any of the salvage shops might have
something or how you would find out.

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit