RicodJour

Doug Miller wrote:
In article , wrote:
Would appreciate idea of current hourly rate for Licensed plumber

Impossible to answer without knowing where you are. This is a world-wide
forum, after all, and I'm sure the rates are not the same in Manhattan as they
are in, say, rural Uzbekistan.

You sure about that? I don't know if they have plumbing in rural
Uzbekistan. Maybe there are only a couple of plumbers and they're in
cahoots. You know, RUPU - Rural Uzbekistan Plumbers Union.

When people ask me these sort of questions I usually just say,
"Seven...units of your choosing." Confuses the hell out of them.