Norman D. Crow

"RonB" wrote in message
news:240Se.12862$tT.4132@okepread02...
I have a very old set of Craftsman hand tools including ratchets, sockets
and open/box end wrenches. Good tools and good guarantee. I backed the
truck over one of the 1/2" ratchet handles a few years ago and actually
broke it. Took it back to the store and the clerk handed me a new one.

1/2" breaker bar about 20" long. I'm standing & bouncing on the end of it
trying to free a 1 or 1 1/8" nut on a trailer ball(had it turned sideways in
the receiver on the truck). About 4 bounces(any of you who've seen my
likeness on ABPW will realize I'm a fair-sized li'l feller) & I'm standing
on the ground wondering WTF? It peeled the 1/2" drive off in a spiral
pattern. Back to Sears, came home with a new one.

--
Nahmie