mywebaccts (at) PLUGcomcast.net

Default Laminated boards for router table - a bad idea?

As I prepare to build my router table, I have to get some laminate for
the top (and underside of the top). While I was in the BORG today, I saw
these laminated floorboards.

The fit together incredibly snug. In fact, one of the rooms in my house
has these boards. They only cost about $3 a square foot.

I figure it would be a LOT easier to lay these out and get the nice flat
surface I'm looking for. The boards are usually "floated", but they can
be glued.

Is there any reason that this would be a bad idea?

Jack