J T

Fri, Sep 2, 2005, 9:42am (EDT-3) (Guess=A0who)
did in reply state:
Nobody's opinion but your own? If you read more carefully, you'd have
seen that you were actually complimented for having posted some good
plans; some I've used, thanks. But no-one must make comment if you mess
up now and then? Keep your "steenkin' plans".

Yep, I saw where you did say:
"You post some good ones now and then. Better stick to them."

I thought this was a good plan, and still do. Simple, should be
fast and easy to make, inexpensive if you use plywood, something a kid
would love. That's my opinion, and I'm sticking with it.

JOAT
Plans? Plans? Don' need no steenkin' plans.