TheNewGuy

Patriarch wrote:

What you want is a Fein Multimaster XL. THAT little rascal is made for
doing such things with precision and finesse. Carbide grout blade.

Next project

I really like my Bosch jigsaw, but I wouldn't want the dust from tile
cutting inside of it.

I'll keep that in mind. When I can, I do the highly-dust-producing
tasks outside, and for the couple/few tiles I need to makes holes in, I
can certainly do that. Sometimes I even setup a fan to make a forced
cross-wind to whisk dust away from me/tool. Dustmask not optional (nor
are earplugs and eye protection...)

Congrats on the bathroom remodel completion! Ours is hopefully not
too far behind. Finishing the wainscoting, then on to the floor:
self-leveling compound for the couple low spots in the ply subfloor;
backerboard; tile layout and cutting and laying, (etc., etc., ...)

-Chris