Leo Van Der Loo

Hi George

The $1.-- words must have done it to me, yes you did put it in there,
you know some of us that have a mother tong that is not English don't
always pick up the hoyty toiyty words, and what is an ad hominem ?? even
my spell checker doesn't know, G.

Have fun and take care
Leo Van Der Loo

George wrote:

"Leo Van Der Loo" wrote in message

Hi Peter

You mean calcium chloride ?
I stand corrected, yes apparently, that is what is used,
and not sodium chloride as I was told, it is also used in winter now
apparently, prevents the problems that the rock salt use had on the Hi-way
infrastructure, also still works at lower temperatures, it's used in
liquid form.

Of course, if you were not formulating an ad hominem, but reading my post
which you quoted, you'd have noticed that it's CaCl that attracts water.