RAM^3

"F. George McDuffee" wrote in message

As Congress is fond of tinkering with the tax code to correct
social problems, I suggest a multiplier be applied to the amount
of corporate and individual income taxes due to the Federal
government based on the population density of your home address,
as indicated by the home's zip+4 postal code. Thus you might pay
1.8X or 180% of the standard income tax with an address in
Manhattan, San Francisco, etc., but only .4X or 40% of the
standard income tax if you lived in Caney, Kansas. The
multiplier can be increased as required to more uniformly
distribute the US population and industry in less
dense/vulnerable ways.

Now all you have to do is to sell your idea to the Congresscritters and
we'll all be set!

BTW, have many "refugees" found their way to CC?

Here [1/2 way between Houston and Victoria] we've had 273 families arrive as
of yesterday. Many are staying with family members but the motels are full,
too.