Nick Müller

As far as I can tell the accuracy is OK

In numbers? :-)

... but I have had a lot of trouble with the scales losing synchronization
with the readout due to the flimsy nature of the electrical connection.
When this happens you must take out the batteries and leave them out for 1
minute, then replace.

Good to know! Do you have the shumatech board or just his "dongles"?
When out of sync, was the display of the DROs confused, or "just" the
box doing the processing?
OK, the connectors will be a problem (I've read the articles), but I
guess that can be done mechanicaly healthy.
So, are you sure that it was only a mechanical problem?

Nick
--
Motor Modelle // Engine Models
http://www.motor-manufaktur.de