jim rozen

In article , Rex B says...

Rest assured that they will still want their tax moneies come
November. All those folks who have been hammered by the hurricane
will be hammered again, paying washington for services they
never got in this debacle.

Every time something like this has come up, the IRS has provided relief
of some sort - extended deadlines, additional loss dedcutions. Remember
9-11?

Nice if it happens - I would not hold my breath though.

I seem to recall that the IRS had the best plans to recover after
natural disasters - the entire country could be in chaos, but they
still want your tax return.

Jim

please reply to: