Some questions.

Any idea what I could get for these on Ebay "as is".

What would the motors alone be worth if I replace the bearings?

Would these motors be good as compressor motors?

Any idea how to get the pump impellers off the shaft, so that I can
rebuild
them and sell them as complete units? The impeller seems to be pressed
or
epoxyed onto the shaft, since there is no sign of a setscrew or key.
No
exposed shaft inside the pump to apply a puller. I've tried levering
off
one the pumps between the front housing and back of the pump, but
nothing
moves.
Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks.

3450 rpm is a little fast for compressor duty, It will work but
necessatate a large pulley on the compressor and result in some power
loss.
I would try unscrewing the impellers, you should be able to tell from
the direction the pump turns wether the thread is right or left handed.
Engineman