Charles Spitzer

"Norm Dresner" wrote in message
"Too_Many_Tools" wrote in message
oups.com...
It is becoming more and more apparent that the Federal Government has
REALLY dropped the ball on Katrina.

Perhaps some of them should spend a few days stranded on a roof top
with no water/food/toilet waiting for someone to notice them.

The question....

Should government officials be held criminally liable for the unfolding
nightmare we are witnessing hour by hour?

If it doesn't happen, it damn well should.

One very ticked off American,

That's what the next election is for! We should make sure that anyone who
even contributed to our unreadiness is booted out of office as soon as
possible.

Norm

and that would be, like, everyone? how about everyone in the last 300 years
who aren't around anymore?

n.o. has known about this for decades, ever since they started putting up
the levees in the 1920s. however, the motto isn't "let the good times roll"
for nothing.

regards,
charlie
cave creek, az