Ecnerwal

In article ,
Ignoramus29984 wrote:

Thanks Grant. I bought some diamond thingy on ebay this morning. It's
amusing that there is a sticker on my grinder that warns about a
"hazardous level of noise", whereas, in fact, it is unbelievably
quiet.

When it's actually in use, Ig, it can be quite hazardous, depending what
you are grinding. Unless you're one of the folks that's been wearing
headphones turned up to 11 since you were 5 years old, in which case
there's no more damage to be done. Huh? I SAID UNLESS..OH, NEVERMIND.