Harold and Susan Vordos

"Waynemak" wrote in message
I am looking to use coolant on my lathe and mill, I was thinking of using
one of the Harbor freight parts washing tanks with pump. Has anyone done
this? I would just hook up a drain tube that would drain into the tank,

that
way I could use it on the lathe and sometimes on the mill.

Certainly nothing wrong with the idea if you can rig it to work. The
biggest problem you'll have is getting the coolant to return to the tank. If
your lathe or mill aren't built for coolant, could prove quite challenging.

It's a good idea to have a back splash for your lathe. Keeping coolant
away from the chuck is virtually impossible, and it makes one hell of a
mess.

Harold