Richard Conway

Stattman wrote:
Rob Morley wrote:

Is anything coming in through the holes in the felt? If not, why worry
about it? As for insulation it's a job pretty much anyone can do with a
bit of care - why pay someone else to do it?

Hi,

Ive been checking and there didnt seem to be rain coming through,
although I really need to do a more throrough check.

There's currently some old loose fill insulation up there, and wasnt
sure if it should be removed (i.e. hoovered up), or just lay some
insulation on top of it. I suppose I could get the DIY manual out to
see what's needed to do it :-)...

If you're serious about it, then why not put together a post to this NG
detailing what you currently have and asking for advice about what you
need and how you should go about fitting it. That's what the group is
here for