Bruce Barnett

"BillyBob" writes:

"JGS" wrote in message
Hi Tim,
I haven't checked recently, but, when I bought my last table router the
Triton was the best bang for the buck. JG

Yeah, that's the conclusion I came to when I bought mine.

Triton + router table plate = $269 (one time sale at amazon) + $70 = $339
total

Porter Cable 7518 + bench dog router lift = $300 +$325 = $625 total

It was a hands-down value proposition for me, not a selection of the best.
I took the savings and bought the Veritas router table and fence.

Well, that's not really a apples to apples comparison for someone
asking for advice today.

What it should be is

Triton TRC001 ($319) + router table plate ($70) = $389 Total

Porter Cable 895PK ($269) + router table plate ($70) = $339 Total

So the PC has the advantage today - pricewise.

I'm looking at the PC 895PK, but so far no one here has reviewed it.