ROYNEU

I was not specific enough about what they had at Home Depot. It was not
a pattern makers rasp. Although, at the time I was not looking for that
type rasp. I bought a small Nicholson rasp there 5 years ago. It's the
type that has two sides. It was the duel purpose type 6" rasp and file.
I've used for touch up work. And, I remember specifically it was
Nicholson. Same packaging as on a site I looked at that sell Nicholson.

Now it looks like they only carry to of their items.

Nicholson
12 In. High-tension Hacksaw
Model 80965
Internet/Catalog 134304
Store SKU # 166 547
$19.98

Nicholson
5-1/2 In. Mini Assorted Hobby/Craft File Set
Model 42030L
Internet/Catalog 165985
Store SKU # 841 558
$15.97