Joseph Meehan

Should I run the wires through the crawl space or through the attic?
How do I get the wires down the wall to the hole I have to drill in
the wall? Thanks for any help.

It depends. Experience helps when trying to guess what is going to work
best. Outside walls usually have insulation in them, Inside walls may have
fire stops (not a fatal problem, but it can make it harder). Where is the
wire now? How easy is it to access each area? How easy will it be to work
in each area? Will you be able to get directly above or below the spot you
would need?

I would say use the crawlspace for first floor applications and the
attic for the second floor applications.

Good Luck

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit