David

In article .com,
writes
Yes. Well some have been one bedroom flats, and others 3 bed semis. All
have to be tip top and atractive to sell ASAP to as near to asking
price as possible.

I think then that this is where you differ with many in the group
timegoesby, its not resale and space saving that are issues for a lot of
us. Many of us bought houses to live in and have systems that suit our
lifestyle without needing the space that removing a cylinder would give
us. The reason John gets into so many arguments is that he won't accept
that other people have different needs and not all of us want to change
over to a combi when we have well designed systems that give us the
performance we require. I am not an expert on heating systems (I have
installed three to date though) but even I can accept that there are
alternatives to the sort of system I prefer and would change to suit.

--
David