Henry

"Rob Morley" wrote in message
t...
In article ,
says...
John wrote:
I am after a bit of advice. I have the floorboards in one room to sand
down before varnishing. The room is about 4m square. I was going to
hire a Drum Sander but I have heard some bad stories aboout using one.
I was going to use it with an Edge Sander but it has been suggested
that I only use the Edge Sander.

Do you mean the that room is 4m x 4m (IOW 16 sq m), or that the floor
area is 4 square metres (for example a 2m x 2m room)?

Why does there seem to be so much confusion about the difference between
"metres square" and "square metres"? On the planet that I inhabit "4m
square" is a square 4m on each side, and "4 square metres" is the same
area as a square 2m on each side.

You're ****ed Nicky!, do you have one of these just the same except full?

Henry]