George Pontis

In article ,
says...
On Wed, 31 Aug 2005 22:57:01 -0700, George Pontis wrote:

$600? Do they use gold-plated hoses or something?

The last few times we had ours done in Rochester, NY, it cost about $75.00.
Competing prices ranged from about $60 - $100.

- Rich

No, but the guys that come out to do the job are well manicured. Seriously, this
is the area where a modest home cost $350K five years ago and sells for $750K
today. A year ago I forgot to take my garbage can up to the top of the road where
the truck could pick it up. So instead I had to transfer it to a couple of garbage
bags, toss it in the trunk, and drive to the transfer station. You know what that
cost to dump ? $40. (minimum charge at the dump)