Andrew Gabriel

Default combi vs conventional

In article ,
"Cicero" writes:
====================
You can have the best of both worlds if you have the space. Conventional
boiler for CH only and a separate 'Multipoint' for hot water only.

That's what I've got. It wasn't really by design -- multipoint
blew up a month before I was going to put heating in (see the
FAQ humor section for the details;-) Buying a new one had the
hot water back working in a few hours. Having got a brand new
one, it didn't make sense to rip it out when heating went in,
so boiler just does the heating, and multipoint does hot water.

--
Andrew Gabriel