Savvy 1

wrote in message

If you can do it yourself and do it safely, do it. If not call the
electrician. Of course you might have a handyman in your area that
could do it cheaper too. Electricians are expensive. I'd never pay
$45 for a dimmer that I can buy for $5 and install in 10 minutes or
less, but I can do the work myself. I just paid $140 to get a tooth
filled. To me that is outrageous for the filling material smaller
than the size of a grain of rice, and a shot of novacaine. It took
the dentist 15 minutes. I wish i could make $500 an hour, because I
know the materials are only a few dollars, but I am not a dentist and
I have no other choice in the matter. I can do 95% of my own home,
farm, and vehicle maintenance and repairs, but there are other things
I just can not do.

The dentist charged you 50 cents for the filling material, a quarter for the
novacaine and $139.25 for knowing where and how to drill.

S1