Rod

T i m wrote in
:

On Thu, 1 Sep 2005 11:02:22 +0100, "vortex2"
wrote:

We recently purchased a stack of these
http://www.scan.co.uk/Products/Produ...oductID=158951 for
the office and the image fidelity (for the price) is completely
awesome....making previous generation TFT's look lousy.

I know we are wandering off topic a bit here shrug but what
'realworld' difference is there between Analogue and Digital input to
these TFT's please?

IMO, substantial. I notice it particularly where fine text is displayed.
With DVI all the verticals are of consistent width and clean. With analog
some appear wider and less distinct. Most pictures seem pretty much the
same on both. However, my experience is with just two graphics cards and
three (different) monitors. Other hardware could produce results that
differ less markedly.

--
Rod