Rob Morley

Matt Beard wrote:
Rob Morley wrote:
Matt Beard wrote:
It was google that did the snipping - not me!

It's a bad workman who blames his tools ...

That may be true - however I wasn't blaming the tool. raden claimed
that Google correctly quoted the related post - I was proving that it
didn't.

You mean like this? It seems to work for me.

It depends which of the two "Reply" links you click - my point was that
you can't rely on Google to quote for you (it only seems to do that if
you select "show options" first then hit the first "Reply")

Or hit the bottom Reply button, then Preview, then Edit Message - it
does say BETA in the logo at the top of the page :-)