Mary Fisher

"r.p.mcmurphy" wrote in message
Mary Fisher wrote:
"r.p.mcmurphy" wrote in message
how much did this cost?

steve

I can't find the receipt, I'll have to ask Spouse.

Until later,

Mary

Thanks Mary. It will be usefull. How big is your house, for cost
comparisons sake. i have a large cottage.

Thanks

steve

Spouse says it ws £400, all fitting included.

Ours is a 'larger' semi detached house, about 8 metres wide, 9 metres
deep.We also have a small guttered porch which was also guttered.

The guttering is great, no leaks, no overflow even in the heaviest rain
(such as we had yesterday - 2" in 30 minutes, I measured) and it means we
can save a lot more water in butts for the garden, thus saving on our
metered water bills. And no maintenance.

The workmen were efficient and co-operative.

And I don't give a toss about what anyone else says about it. Our experience
is all that matters to us.

Mary