vortex2

"T i m" wrote in message
On Thu, 1 Sep 2005 11:02:22 +0100, "vortex2"
wrote:

We recently purchased a stack of these
http://www.scan.co.uk/Products/Produ...oductID=158951 for the
office and the image fidelity (for the price) is completely
awesome....making previous generation TFT's look lousy.

I know we are wandering off topic a bit here shrug but what
'realworld' difference is there between Analogue and Digital input to
these TFT's please?

I ensured both the new video cards (my and my daughters machines) had
DV outputs, just in case it went that way only in the future?

All the best ..

T i m

These LG monitors we bought have no DVI...(none of our PC's have DVI
anyhow)..I'm hard pressed to believe the image fidelity could be any better
even with DVI though.