Swingman

"Gary A in KC" wrote in message

You might also check out the assortment of Microplane tools too. I've

bought
several of them and been very happy with the results. Let's you hog off a
lot of wood in surprisingly short amount of time with good control.

They've
now got a lot of different shapes that give you some good control of your
efforts.
Well worth playing with.

Agree ... glad to see you mention those. I was reluctant to dance at first,
but just bought a second set of "Microplane" inserts last week at the local
Rockler's.

I guess I had equated them with the "shureform" rasps of yore ... a vast
difference, IME.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 8/29/05