John Hofstad-Parkhill

A very good friend of mine. I purchased the item via PayPal on his
behalf. He is in the middle of trying to achieve satisfaction and in the
long process of chasing people down eventually got on the phone with Mr.
Babin personally. There is ZERO doubt the source is Babin.

My take on Babin, after having been one of the early hits, is that he
does not have malice, but is in way over his head, and has an odd skew
towards ethics. It takes a LOT of work to make a deal right if it's wrong.

Jon Anderson said the following on 8/31/2005 9:14 PM:
John Hofstad-Parkhill wrote:

This is confirmed.

By whom? Not exactly doubting, but might lend credence if you explained
how it was confirmed.

I just bought a Hardinge 3j chuck from the surplus_machinery ID. While
communication wasn't impressive, the items arrived in a timely fashion,
were in about the condition I expected for the price, and well packaged.

If it really is Babin, he's certainly cleaned up his act. So far anyway...

Jon