Rick F.

DYSON -- isn't that the one that uses 100,000 the force of gravity! That
means that the centrifugal force will make one gram of dirt weigh the
equivalent of 100,000 times heavier or 100 kilograms or 220 pounds -- an
excellent example of gross exaggeration in advertising. If I cannot believe
this statement what makes them think that I will believe an other statements
they make.

I'm not seeing any such claim on their Web site.

The Dyson's do make that claim on the TV commercial if I recall (haven't seen one
in a while).. However, I throw the Dyson's under the gimmick heading like some of
the other vacuums of the past.. I got tired of buying new vac's about every 2-3
years due to them wearing out (cords fraying and falling out, plastic parts breaking,etc)
and finally forked out a fair amount of $$ for my Miele Red Star vacuum.. I've
had it for 5 years now and it works like the day it arrived in the mail.. It's by
far the best vacuum I've ever owned and I'm sure will have many more years of great
service.. I really like the HEPA filter that doesn't spew crap all over the house
like so many (almost all) of the cheapie vacuums always do (hoover, dirt devil, eureka,etc)

Just my $0.02 worth..