Andy Hall wrote:
On 31 Aug 2005 11:30:37 -0700, wrote:

Capitol wrote:
The IMM suggestion of using a Rinnai heater to supply two simultaneous
showers sounds like a disaster on the way to a happening. Just do a
Google search for the users experience and you won't touch one with a
bargepole!

I haver Googled on the web and the goups and the majority of info is
that the Rinnai is spot on and very reliable. Few negative comments
overall. It is the largest produced multi-point in the world, which
would tell you something.

Yes - that it's the largest produced multi-point in the world. Even
if true, this is no guarantee of any level of quality.

A Google tells you it is quality and other research tells me that also.
I may go and see one. Andrews sell a rebadged Rinnai. It is the ideal
appliance for what I need, being cost effective and takes up little
space, which both are an added bonus.

--

.andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl