Thaqalain

Default Monitor shorted due to hair pin insertion to get full view of picture (EW Correction)

Philips 107X43: FCC ID: A3KM112

My monitor is shorted with a light while tilting board by placing paper

and metallic hair pin to adust EW Correction (a metal stud/upstand) to
get full view of picture otherwise it's left/right edges was bowed.
I checked fuse still working in another monitor,I inserted 2 other
fuse,but unable to get any picture.
Monitor shows green power LED and a humming sound while opening
monitors.
I want to know what went wrong during blow -off when I have pushed a
hair pin inside to lift board.What parts I have to look to rectify
monitor.