Mark & Juanita

On 31 Aug 2005 11:26:17 GMT, Bruce Barnett
wrote:

I want to make my own ATA style case. Essentially I want it to be
durable, but I want it to be "antiqued." Can anyone suggest places to
buy components I can use?

I did find http://www.penn-elcom.com
any other sources?

OK, I give up, ATA? A search of acronyms yields the following:
Acronym(s) Definition(s) Info
ATA Antarctica (ISO Country code) search Amazon.com
ATA Antenna Train Angle (fighter aircraft targeting) search
Amazon.com
ATA Anti Tank Artillery search Amazon.com
ATA Anti-Terrorism Act search Amazon.com
ATA Antiterrorism Assistance (program) search Amazon.com
ATA Application to Application search Amazon.com
ATA Applied Technology Associates search Amazon.com
ATA Appropriation Transfer Account search Amazon.com
ATA Architecture Tradeoff Analysis search Amazon.com
ATA ARCNET Trade Association search Amazon.com
ATA Army Technical Architecture search Amazon.com
ATA Artists' Television Access (San Francisco, CA) search Amazon.com
ATA Associate Technical Aide search Amazon.com
ATA Association of Talent Agents search Amazon.com
ATA Atmosphere Absolute search Amazon.com
ATA Audit Trail Addendum search Amazon.com
ATA Audit Trail Analysis search Amazon.com
ATA Automated Target Acquisition search Amazon.com
ATA Automated Testing Analyzer search Amazon.com
ATA Automatic Temperature Control

Along with 4 other pages of equally similar things.